the.gipster: kaladkarin
 

Friday, August 31, 2007

Gallery: Loop Holes

After so much thinking and so much consideration of Jill's advice, I got myself a Nikon D40x. I finally got a DSLR after salivating for it for a couple of months. I was pretty anxious to put my DSLR to test and I don't think it failed me.

The team building over at Enchanted Kingdom gave me a couple of opportunities to put my new toy to the test. I'm a newbie and images like these just make me want to shoot some more.

DSC_0200loop hole

Labels: ,

 

September 5, 2007 at 10:32 PM

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks magical, giff. The two photos look good as a pair. One adds to the other. Congrats on the cam!

 

September 6, 2007 at 12:00 AM

Blogger gipster said...

aaawww.. thanks jedd!! hopefully i'd get to learn how to use it to it's full potential. :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home