the.gipster: kaladkarin
 

Monday, July 9, 2007

Overwhelmed with Attention

Early in the morning, even before I have left the house for work, I received an SMS from a friend. Offering me a breather from what I have just posted. Who am I to say, NO? But of course, I said yes. :D

On my way down for lunch,  I bumped into Tenten and Mike, my old projectmates. Tenten with her perky, no problem outlook in life started smiling at me and said, "Uy ha.. sino yun?" I pretended to draw a question mark on my face that but I know no matter how I try to hide it, she knows that I know what she's talking about. Later, I found out that she has spent a good amount of time in this blog. Maybe trying to salvage some clues who I was talking about here.

When I got back from lunch, I received several messages from Jill telling me how she love the new blog layout and that I am lucky enough to have spent my Saturday in Manila. One, I didn't have bug bites like they did. And two, I got a hug. Well, she's a hug addict, so yeah, my hug that night was a big deal. :D

Ruby, who didn't really say how much she liked the change I made, requested me to create a new banner for her blog as a sign of trust and belief in my abilities. It was sweet how she requested it: "Poksie, gawaan mo ako ng bagong header".

On the other hand, Giles commented how he liked what I did with my blog, with a side comment of "Haggard ako sa kanya, hindi ko alam gagawin ko". I thought he was reacting to what I posted. Nope, he was telling me his problem with his blog. LOL. :D

Labels: ,

 

July 10, 2007 at 2:33 PM

Blogger Redjeulle said...

asan na template kong bago? gandahan mo ha, thanks mwah mwah

 

July 10, 2007 at 5:50 PM

Blogger gipster said...

LOL. ang first client ko talaga oh! LOL.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home