the.gipster: kaladkarin
 

Monday, February 4, 2008

How Hard Can Ironies Get?

It has been weeks since my friends have constantly asked pleaded me to join them in Boracay this coming Valentines. It was a perfect plan if not for the pending Vacation Leave I have filed two weeks ago. I never heard anything from it, thus I considered it denied.

Today, without making a follow-up on the status of my request, I have learned that my vacation leave has been granted. Imagine how my heart jumped knowing I could join Pam and the others in Boracay for 4 days in Nami, with a yacht ride in the agenda.

But there was a kicker.

Yesterday, despite my current condition (I had a running nose which never stopped err.. dripping with snot), I decided to tidy up my room. I then remembered to look for the good amount of money that I placed somewhere in my mess so that I could keep it properly.

To my dismay, I can't remember where I placed the friggin' money! It was 12 midnight and I had this urge to turn my room upside-down to look for that money!! But to no avail, I didn't find my money. I decided to sleep it off thinking I might remember where I placed it.

The sun went up and down.. still no freaking memory where I placed the money.

Now, I do have management's blessing to go on a vacation on Valentines. I just dunno how I am supposed to do that without any funds in my hands. Bummer.

 

*****

 

bea: sayang giff!
bea: check your labada
bea: or maybe you used it na, and you just forgot
bea: was it cash?

giff: yes, it was cash.. hay.. 2 days na ako naghahanap

bea: you can also pray to St. Joseph
bea: when you lose things.
bea: maybe it might come up, or then, you just might remember where you put it.
bea: or used it.

 

Ok. Now, I gotta pray for lost money to come back.. :(

Labels: , ,

 

February 6, 2008 at 5:47 AM

Blogger ika said...

totoo yon. si St. Joseph ang patron ng mga nawawlang gamit. madalas magdasal nanay ko sa kanya.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home