the.gipster: kaladkarin
 

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A Brave Welcome for 2008

God knows how much my nose hates the dust and the smoke that fireworks produce. Most often than not, I end up bed-ridden on the first day of the year with all but a facial tissue and some allergy medicine as my company while my family attends our annual reunion. This is one reason why I don't enjoy New Year's eve celebrations at home. Or maybe during the ushering of New Year..

This year, I braved up all the dust and the smoke to get a chance to take some pictures of wonderful fireworks display that most of your neighbors show off to each other.. :D

Well, I really tried my best to take some good pictures. But I was too shaky and too careful not to get my nose really irritated. I managed to take some shots. But they're shots that I think would need a lot of work and practice.

But what the heck, I at least I tried! :D

DSC_7353
My mom and dat started lighting up LUSISes at 11:45

DSC_7344
Dad pretty much got tired holding his lusis
and started playing with it.

DSC_7363
A few minutes more, boredom kicked in and
he started lighting up his firecrackers

DSC_7380
Roman candles held by my sister shoot high up in air

DSC_7337
At the strike of midnight, the sky lit up with fireworks..

DSC_7382
...and more of em.

DSC_7350
..and some more.

DSC_7369
Happy New Year! Welcome 2008!!

Labels: ,

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home