the.gipster: kaladkarin
 

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Gallery: Cushion

My trip to Rizal was memorable in more ways than one. One, I was improperly dressed for our muddy, wet, rough and inclined destination. Two, my fresh-out-of-the-box-newly-purchased white sneakers got it's beating. I tuned myself out from what could happen to my shoes (thinking it might end up in a similar fate like that of my other shoes) and instead focused myself on trying to have a good time. Below are two of my best shots in my attempt to capture the running water from one of the falls that we visited:

water cushion #1water cushion #2

Labels: , , ,

 

October 8, 2007 at 2:02 PM

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoy! Ganda ng pics!

Yung lomo photos naman!

 

October 8, 2007 at 7:37 PM

Blogger gipster said...

aww.. thanks!! about the lomo shots.. wait a minute, kapeng mainit! kakapadevelop ko pa lang. wait muna. hehehe.. thanks thanks for the comment. =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home