the.gipster: kaladkarin
 

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hold-up Ito!

A long awaited promotion means a significant bump in one's monthly salary. For some, it would mean a celebration. But for me, it would mean finally putting into action those things, those plans that I have been pushing off for quite some time.

holdup1Earlier this week, I have received an email from a very proactive projectmate saying that someone would be collecting a fixed amount (for a given promotion level) to contribute for what some of them were planning -- Thanksgiving Merienda. I was appalled with what I have read. I was trying to keep my cool and trying to keep my eyebrows from raising while I was reading the rest of the email. I can't remember the exact details of the action required from me. All I could do was react -- UH..OKAY. With a big exclamation mark.

I have nothing against sharing what I have. I have nothing against giving back a small portion of what I got with those around me. I think, the idea was nice. It's just that the way the idea was presented (through email) wasn't enticing enough for me to share. It was as if the sender was requiring me to pay up and share. I wasn't being encouraged to share. Imagine this, I was being demanded to share.

Ewan ko lang, pero yun ang pagkakaintindi ko sa email.
.And now they ask me why I was grumpy all day.. SIYET!!

Labels: ,

 

September 20, 2007 at 9:03 PM

Blogger grouchy angel said...

yaman! milyonaryo! libre mo ko pag uwi mo ha, kasi napromote ka eh! you should give me 500 pesos for being promoted wahhahahahahahaha

 

September 20, 2007 at 11:07 PM

Blogger gipster said...

i know, right? nakakainis talaga. diba yung kayo dati ni errr.. zashikibuta (mwehehe) napromote, tinanong kayo kung gusto niyo magcontribute diba? siyet.. extortion ito.. pffft..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home