the.gipster: kaladkarin
 

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Field Demonstration

I remember when I was still in elementary school, we would have this Field Demonstration Days. Each grade school batch would be preparing their group numbers to showcase to their guests, erm.. their parents.

I can just remember how the grade school batch would rehearse under the heat of the scorching sun with each student holding his props while the batch choreographer holds this megaphone shouting and counting to the beat so as the students can do their respective movements. If I can remember it correctly, one time I had a sombrero hat as a prop then I had the this meter-long, maybe two, stick (which I think I have hit myself with) the following year.

It sure was fun to see a lot of kids holding their props with their costumes dancing to a tune. Well, after all, we they are kids. They could care less. I thought I have seen the last of those field demos.. Right now, I'm not so sure about it.


Prison inmates do Thriller

Labels: ,

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home