the.gipster: kaladkarin
 

Monday, July 16, 2007

Sober Nights

Being sober isn't all about alcohol. It isn't about having alternative drinks, juice (for that matter), instead of alcohol. Nor it isn't even trying to get yourself preoccupied with some other things to keep yourself away from temptation (i.e. alcohol). For me, sober nights are when I don't get to have a fill of Mozzie.

For the past few weeks months, Mozzie has been busy with gigs here and there. And where Mozzie goes, we, the groupies follow. I would confess, that these gigs have started growing in me. Sure, for some gigs, they have sets where they sing songs that I have heard for countless times. But who cares, I don't. They can play their songs over and over in my head forever if they want to. One song's particularly playing in my head (and iPod) endlessly since Friday:

bolgia six

With a week that I have barely seen/heard the band play, I just can't help feel how lacking my weekend was. It felt bare. It felt lifeless (kasi walang alcohol Mozzie). It's quite a wait before I get to hear them play again. But until I do, I have to keep myself and my sanity together and make do with all the means I can entertain myself with like:


"So Bad" by Mozzie

Labels:

 

July 21, 2007 at 3:05 PM

Blogger Fifi said...

you better show up later, giff!!! or else i will kidnap you and hold you for a piso ransom.

 

July 21, 2007 at 4:57 PM

Blogger gipster said...

I will be there Fi..
I will be there.
I promise.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home