the.gipster: kaladkarin
 

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Phonebook Says

Up until now, I am still trying to figure out how to answer this survey from J. While I try to figure that out, let me answer this one from Jason (again):

  1. What's the color of your phone?
    Black

  2. Who’s the first person who comes under the letter M?
    Maan, Katre's younger sister

  3. Who’s the last person you called?
    Jedd, a good friend

  4. Who was your last missed call from?
    Cel, a friend and former teammate / projectmate

  5. Who’s the 2nd person who comes up under D?
    Darwin Turaray, a high school classmate 

  6. Who’s speed dial number 2?
    None. I haven't assigned anyone in this speed dial.

  7. Who’s the third person who comes up under J?
    Jacky, a former org mate from college

  8. Who was your last received call?
    Pam, Telling me she looked silly with her highlights 

  9.  Who’s speed dial number 3? 
    None. All my speed dials are from keys 4 -6 only.

  10. What is your background?
    An animated wallpaper from Sony Ericsson that came with the phone

  11. How many text messages do you have?
    73 messages. 63 of which are protected/locked.

  12. What does the fifth message in your inbox say?
    answer_12
    "I would like to personally welcome you back to manila! I know you arrived already and late cuz I was tracking your flight. Heh"

    It's the almost 9-month old text I received from Ryan (friend from the US), when I arrived in Manila after my 3-month work assignment in Canada.


  13. Who’s the first person under B?
    My mom. Well, my mom's name, err.. nickname, starts with a "B".

  14. Who was your last text message from?
    Pam

  15. Name every person you have text messages from.
    Currently, I have messages from Ryan, Starf**ker, Jedd, Pam, Mike, Fifi

  16. Who’s the ninth person on your missed call list?
    I only have 7 in my list. I guess the last person in the list will count:
    Aris, a co-worker from the FIRM.

  17. What does the sixth message in your Sent Folder say?
    answer_17
    "Fine, fine.. Lol, I'm up. :) where were you this afternoon?"

    Ryan was trying to wake me up by continuously messaging me in YM. Which actually reminds me, I forgot why I was looking for him the night before (his afternoon) which was actually midnight, Manila time.


  18. Who’s the first name in your phonebook?
    Abby, a teammate and co-worker from the FIRM

  19. Who is the last name in your phonebook?
    Zeny, a former co-worker from my first job

  20. Do you have a camera phone?
    Yes

  21. Who is the last friend under G?
    Hmm.. I'll be fair:
       ..kung friend from college, it's Giselle
       ..kung long time friend, it's Giles

  22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
    answer_22
    "Titila yan promise patigilin ko."

    A response from Pam after I told her that I am having a hard time getting cab from Mandaluyong going to Katipunan. I was supposed to watch their gig but because of the horrendous rain that poured earlier during the night, I need to skip their week-day gig, yet again.


  23. Who is the second person under K?
    Kathy, a former schoolmate from college

  24. What is your ringtone?
    An MP3 singing: "Hey your phone is ringing Hey Your phone is ringing Heeey.. Your phone is ringiiiing."

Labels:

 

July 11, 2007 at 7:02 PM

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you ever sing for someone on the phone? :P

 

July 11, 2007 at 10:51 PM

Blogger gipster said...

Hahahaha.. Never. But I know someone who did sing on the phone. Tapos sabi niya, sabayan ko daw siya kasi it's a form of bonding. I think the song was "Way Back To Love". I didn't give in and just opted to listen while this person sings. I had a great time listening. Ikaw, Jedd, have you sang for someone on the phone? :D

 

July 20, 2007 at 2:17 AM

Blogger Pajammy said...

ibuking ba ang weather powers ko :P lol

oist sabado. be there or be like my highlights - horrible.

hehe

 

July 20, 2007 at 2:01 PM

Blogger gipster said...

ISSUE! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home