the.gipster: kaladkarin
 

Sunday, June 3, 2007

A Third Eye of Some Sort

Being lost as I am, I am pretty much interested in learning as much as I can in photography. A lot of people might have said that it's one expensive hobby but hell do I care about that!

But right now, err.. yeah, I care about that. I'm broke. I can't buy a good equipment. Good thing I knew Jill from Pam, and from Jill, I get to know Ruby, the giggly girl I met in Rock Ed's Keep Your Promises event.

IMG_5184

Apparently, she has a nice cam.. A Canon Rebel XT. A cam that I have been eyeing to buy. But due to certain circumstances, I am forced to hold myself back.

IMG_5144

IMG_5234

Watch out Ruby. Nakikita mo ba ang Third "I" ko? As in Inggit?! Darating ang panahon nasa akin na yang cam mo! Hehehe.. :D

Labels: ,

 

June 4, 2007 at 3:02 PM

Blogger Redjeulle said...

sige bilhin mo. 50k. giggly lang ako pag katabi kita aheheheh

 

June 4, 2007 at 9:39 PM

Blogger gipster said...

ruby.. ganun?! ibenta daw ba. lol. hihingiin ko na lang seio. hehehe.. joke.

 

June 5, 2007 at 11:57 AM

Blogger Redjeulle said...

bilhin mo na para makabili na ko ng 400D saka LCA.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home