the.gipster: kaladkarin
 

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

German Loot

My former teammates (and friends) pretty much got lucky in our new project assignments. This is for the reason that we have been given chances of being sent to other countries to do some some work for the FIRM.

Yas for example has been sent to Australia initially for technology transition, but is there on a long term assignment (6 months at the least) for actual work. Pat and I on the other hand have been chosen to participate in some knowledge transition activities in Toronto. In addition to that, Pat is being sent out again, this time to Virginia for another set of knowledge transition activities. Lucky for him, I think he is being immersed into a Global Career Program offered by the FIRM. And last week, Cel just arrived from an assignment in Germany.

And when a friend gets into an Out of the Country assignment it would mean a loot bag for those who were left behind. I am touched Cel didn't forget me. Well, if my constant reminders to her didn't work, I don't know what else will. LOL. And my German Loot Bag c/o Cel has an ID tag with the German colors plus a nice key chain.

IMG_6343

IMG_6344

I think the key chain is nice. Most especially when held close:

IMG_6342

But when held really close. And I mean close.. It finally reveals itself. A dick. Yeap, you could even see the err.. pubic hair on it's bald head.

IMG_6341

So yeah, if could correct myself with what I said above, I got a German Loot Bag with a German ID Tag and a Dickhead keychain!!!

Woot woot! :D

Labels: , ,

 

June 4, 2007 at 3:37 PM

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hairy balls! hahahaha eeew. :p

 

June 4, 2007 at 9:38 PM

Blogger gipster said...

jill.. sabi ko seio eh.. may hairy balls eh. ayaw niyo maniwala! lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home