the.gipster: kaladkarin
 

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Showbiz Linggo

Last week or maybe two Sundays ago, I saw what the err.. entertaiment industry has been waiting for -- Ogie Alcasid tells all. I really wonder why they call it a tell all, coz from what I have heard, it doesn't really say much, but basically just a couple of confessions from him. One of the confessions that err.. fine, I have been looking forward to is his proclamation of his love to Regine Velasquez. It's just that I really admire the two and it just annoys me to them to keep on denying what's seen on TV. LOL. Ok, that's over. I really don't care about it anymore. :D

On another note, a week after Ogie's proclamantion of love, The Buzz suddenly releases a chismis that Regine Velasquez has fallen for her leading man, Piolo Pascual. RIGHT. I wasn't born yesterday. Sure it might be a paid gossip, you know -- more like of an advertisement, but I'm pretty sure it'll work it's magic in getting the mass's asses in the movie theatres.

With or without that gossip.. I'd be one of 'em. LOL.
Though I really hate to admit it, showbiz ako these days. :D

Labels:

 

May 28, 2007 at 2:12 PM

Anonymous Anonymous said...

chismoso! hehe...

baket ka di pumunta nung sat! :Ds

 

May 29, 2007 at 1:07 PM

Blogger Redjeulle said...

giff! kita kits ulit? hehehe

 

May 29, 2007 at 8:04 PM

Blogger gipster said...

chrie.. isa lang ang sagot dyan. nakatulog ako. tagal kasi ng text niyo. hehe.

gurl.. aba oo! kelan?! haha.. ampangit. makikita mo na naman akong lengleng! ;)

 

May 30, 2007 at 2:26 AM

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yey... haven't visited this blog for a while. your back to blogging na pala.

 

May 31, 2007 at 6:50 PM

Blogger gipster said...

eon!! haha.. may ganun?! yep! i'm back from the grave! lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home