the.gipster: kaladkarin
 

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Tagged!

In the entire history of my blog.. err.. I mean including those old old posts I have, which I am trying to repost. This is the first time I'd be answering a survey. Tagged by Fifi:

1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it:
I have one scar somewhere at the back of my left hand. I got it when I was a kid. It's a pretty 1 inch scar which was from a wound that was cut open by those yero scattered near our place. Good thing it wasn't rusty. Otherwise, I don't think I'd be around answering this survey.

2. What is on the walls in your room?
A wall fan.

3. What does your phone look like?
I'm using two phones alternately. One is a slim clamshell phone with a brushed metal face. The other's a black brick type one.

4. What music do you listen to?
I like anything that has a catchy melody. Right now I am switchin from Regina Spektor to Katharine Mcphee to Nina.

5. What is your current desktop picture?
Some blades of grass.

desktop


6. What do you want more than anything right now?
Get some trash out of my head or maybe get the chance rewrite everything that happened since January 20, 2007.

7. Do you believe in gay marriage?
It all boils down to the couple. I believe that marriage is a mere formalization of a couple's love and commitment for each other. People should be allowed to marry anyone they love.

8. What time were you born?
Honestly, I have no idea. What I do know is that it was somewhere in the weee hours of the morning.

9. Are your parents still together?
Yes, they are.

10. What are you listening to?
"Is It Over" by Nina

11. The last person to make you cry?
Someone with the initials of RED

12. What is your favorite perfume/cologne?
Clinique Happy and Polo Black

13. What kind of hair/eye color do you like on the opposite sex?
I'm not really particular with those.
But should it be applicable, blue eyes mesmerize me.

14. Do you like pain killers?
I have a pretty small tolerance for pain.
So yeah, bring it on.

15. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Not exactly.

16. Fave pizza topping?
Ham and Pineapple. (Now I want a hawaiian pizza!)

17. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Hmmm.. A lemon dipped in margarita.
Fine. Margarita na lang.

18. Who was the last person you made mad?
My sister

19. Is anyone in love with you?
Definitely none.

I'm tagging Chrie.

Labels:

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home